May the blessings flow!
I shall not die, but LIVE, And declare the works of the Lord,
(Psalms 118:17 NKJV)
We are to have a life without worry.. How much time every day do you spend worrying? Worry about your house, your car, your children, your family, what you are going to wear.. Where will we get enough money?
Do Not Worry
Therefore, I tell you, don't be anxious for your life: what you will eat, or what you will drink; nor yet for your body, what you will wear. Isn't life more than food, and the body more than clothing? See the birds of the sky, that they don't sow, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns. Your heavenly Father feeds them.
Aren't you of much more value than they?
"Which of you, by being anxious, can add one moment to his lifespan? Why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow. They don't toil, neither do they spin, yet I tell you that even Solomon in all his glory was not dressed like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today exists, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, won't he much more clothe you, you of little faith?
"Therefore don't be anxious, saying, "What will we eat?", "What will we drink?" or, "With what will we be clothed?" For the Gentiles seek after all these things, for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore don't be anxious for tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Each day's own evil is sufficient. Matthew 6:25-34
Throughout this site I share how important it is to have faith. Without faith, these blessings are much harder to come by. Faith is believing. Worry is not coming from God. Start to increase your faith and you will notice the blessings increase. You can't earn God's Love. He loves you no matter what. Unconditionally. Beleiveing without seeing is what matters to him. Know he is goign to take care of you. Learn to trust him.
The Lord wants us to be Blessed with many Blessings!
One of my favorite scriptures is in Deuteronomy 28
Blessings on Obedience
1 “Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. 2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:
3"Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.
4 “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.
5 “Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.
6 “Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.
7 “The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.
8 “The LORD will command the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
9 “The LORD will establish you as a holy people to Himself, just as He has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the LORD your God and walk in His ways. 10 Then all peoples of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they shall be afraid of you. 11 And the LORD will grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground, in the land of which the LORD swore to your fathers to give you. 12 The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. 13 And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. 14 So you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right or the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
* By the God of your father who will help you,
And by the Almighty who will bless you
With blessings of heaven above,
Blessings of the deep that lies beneath,
Blessings of the breasts and of the womb. (Genesis 49:25 NKJV)
I believe there are blessings that we have not even seen yet. He has unlimited supply to whatever there is! Noone really knows what blessings he has in store for us. Blessings from heaven and blessings from below.
* Then you shall keep the Feast of Weeks to the LORD your God with the tribute of a freewill offering from your hand, which you shall give as the LORD your God blesses you. (Deuteronomy 16:10 NKJV)
Remember as the Lord Blesses you.. you are to bless others through our tithes and offerings. Everything you recieve is from the Father. Doesn't it seem right then that we are to give back to his kingdom?
* I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; (Deuteronomy 30:19 NKJV)
* 1 Chronicles 23:13 (New King James Version)
13 The sons of Amram: Aaron and Moses; and Aaron was set apart, he and his sons forever, that he should sanctify the most holy things, to burn incense before the LORD, to minister to Him, and to give the blessing in His name forever. (1 Chronicles 23:13 NKJV)
* They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings. (Romans 15:27 NIV)
* The fact that God raised him from the dead, never to decay, is stated in these words: "I will give you the holy and sure blessings promised to David." (Acts13:34 NIV)
* Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David. (Isaiah 55:3 NIV)
* Blessings are on the head of the righteous, But violence covers the mouth of the wicked. (Proverbs 10:6 NKJV)
* I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. (Genesis 12:2 NKJV)
* For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield. (Psalms 5:12 NKJV)
* For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning. (Psalms 30:5 NKJV)
* And so find favor and high esteem In the sight of God and man. (Proverbs 3:4 NKJV)
Solo Build It has been a blessing in my life, Check it out here!
Return to Seeds of Prosperity Home Page