Affirmations can be the secret to your new life of prosperity, abundance, health, wealth and just pure happiness. There are certain steps you need to take to create the life you really want. So many people have no idea that we already have everything we need to get started. Throughout this site I will give you many tips to get you off on the right track.
A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES AWAITS YOU!
To get some ideas you can check out these pages for affirmations:
What to say for Prosperity
Positive words to speak
Saying these are just one step towards your new goals.
Did you ever think about how God created the earth? Check out
Genesis in the bible. Ok, well I will just tell you,
And God SAID "Let there be Light"
So if you just think about that for awhile you will begin to realize that there must have been some idea and then it was spoken. So I would imagine there was a picture(for us that would be a picture in our mind) of what the plan was before anything was even spoken.
In order for these affirmations to work, you must truly believe, or have faith that what you are saying will truly happen.
Your mind and body may
try telling you something completely different. For instance,
if you are saying " I am now a millionaire" and you are
thinking to yourself, ya right... It will probably not be worth
your effort. So unless you can totally be convincing that you
believe you can become a millionaire, you should probably start
with a smaller figure. Don't worry you can always change it!
You DO want to dream big.. There are no limits with God.
Not only should you say the affirmations but you should also visualize in your mind what you are actually saying. Our mind sees in pictures. We have an amazing creator who designed us for this. Try thinking of a word right now... Go ahead just try it. You will immediately see the picture. We do these things so automatic that we put no thought into how it actually works. Shut your eyes, think of a word and you will see the picture in your mind.
Steps For Affirmations
1. Write down your affirmations in the present tense. I suggest you use note cards as you will be using them over and over.
2. Find a quiet place to sit and relax. Now, sit there and really try to relax.
3. If you like you can find quiet soothing music to listen to while you recite the words you have chosen and do the visualization.
4. Begin Speaking the words and actually experiencing them. Feel what it would feel like to already have what you are asking for. If you are dreaming about a certain car or piece of jewelry see it in pictures. See the ring on your finger and see the car in your garage. Start driving it and feel how it would feel. Feel the leather on the seats or the hear how the music sounds in your speakers. Notice the sparkle on your ring and how beautiful the silver and gold are. Let yourself go in the experience. DREAM BIG!
5. Picture your desired Future Find pictures of what you are asking for if it is possible. If you can't find the picture maybe draw it out on paper. Maybe you are looking for a certain house plan, draw it out the best you can. Now hang those pictures up so you will see them often. Maybe add them to your refrigerator or a mirror in your bathroom. You can also do this with your affirmations.
Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18
6. Do these steps often. For sure in the morning and at night. Your brain still works while you are sleeping. Try saying them right before you go to sleep. If you are unable to sit and do the affirmations. Take the time during the day to just say them. Maybe it will be on your drive to work, or break, or on your way home, or maybe while you are doing the dishes, or taking a shower. The idea is to just do them. Keep them at the front of your brain.
7. It takes approximately 21 days for a habit to become a habit. It will take awhile for your brain to start to believe what you are saying. As you start to believe, things will start to happen for you.
8. Get a calendar and keep track of how long you have been doing this. You will soon see you will never want to quit. Also, start to notice the changes that are happening.
9. Write your changes that you notice down. It's good to come back to them when you think other things are taking too long.
10. Remember things happen in God's time, not always our time. I love to remember this and it is very important. Be sure to check out the rest of this site, You will see that steps were given to us to live by. Faith plays an important part in attaining our dreams.
THE LORD GIVES US THE DESIRES OF OUR HEART Psalm 37:4
"as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"Proverbs 23:7
Learn how energy works together with your thoughts and words
Visit the prosperity store
Return to the home page of Seeds of Prosperity